2019 Annual Conference
September 20-21, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver – Stapleton North
Questions? Send us an email.
DoubleTree by Hilton Denver – Stapleton North
4040 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80216
The CNA Conference will kick-off on Friday afternoon, Sept. 20 and continue all day on Saturday, Sept. 21.
Join us for these compelling educational sessions, along with an exhibit hall and job fair:
- What Makes The Work Environment Healthy with Mary Jo Assi, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN, Associate Chief Nursing Officer, Press Ganey
- Pain Management and Opioids: Balancing the Risks and Benefits with Theresa Mallick-Searle, MS, ANP-BC, Stanford University Medical Center
- Panel Discussion: Opioid Epidemic – The Colorado Experience with Annette Cannon, PhD, MA, RN, MSN, Jefferson County Coroner, Elizabeth M. Pace, MSM, RN, CEAP, FAAN, Chief Executive Officer, Peer Assistance Services, Inc. and Robert Valuck, PhD, Professor, Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Colorado
- Human Trafficking: The Role of Frontline Staff with Sarah Moultrie, MSN RN CPNP-AC CPEN, Clinical Practice Specialist, Children’s Hospital
- Story Catchers™: Creating Cultural Transformation Through Meaning and Purpose with Kathryn Hoffmann, MSW, LCSW, Chief Program Officer, Institute for Life @ Care
Friday Evening Fun
Don’t miss our reception and the opportunity to network with your colleagues and our valued exhibitors. We will also honor our award winners, and visit with poster presenters at this time.
|Now – August 21||August 22 – September 16||Onsite|
Please note, if you want to receive member pricing you must be logged in before filling out the form. If you are not a member and would like to join, or need to renew your membership, please click here. If you have trouble logging in, please email email@example.com.
Registered Nurses Group Pricing– if you are bringing four or more RNs from the same facility, and you are all members of CNA/ANA, you are eligible for a group discount. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure this rate.
Student Group Pricing– if you coming in a group of five or more students, you are eligible for a group discount ($10 discount per student). Please email email@example.com to secure this rate.
This activity has been submitted to Montana Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Montana Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Disclosures Handout For Participants
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION:
Attend and actively participate in the full workshop; complete the post activity evaluation.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
There is no conflict of interest for anyone with the ability to control content of this activity.
Conference Cancellation Policy
All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to CNA via email. Refund requests received by Thursday, August 29 will receive a full refund minus a $25 administrative fee. Refunds received from August 30 through September 6 will receive a 50% refund. There are no refunds after September 7 or for no-shows. Refunds will be processed 30 days after the event. Substitutions are encouraged.
By attending this conference, permission and license is given to publish, reproduce, tape, print, distribute, and/or otherwise use my name and any still or moving photographic image, likeness or sound recordings.
For customer service questions or problems registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org.